* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
* Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
* Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
* Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
* Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
* Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
* Work directly with customers to gather requirements, perform site installations, acceptance testing.
* Adept in Java programming language (Required)
* Knowledgeable with Linux OS (Required)
* General computer knowledge including TCP/IP networking (Required)
* Great written and verbal communication skills (Required)
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
* Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and or equivalent experience
* Ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical users clearly and concisely
* Familiarity with Jython or other scripting languages is a plus
* Familiarity with Adobe Flex web framework is a plus
* Familiarity with RIA development is a plus
* Familiarity with web-based man-machine interface standard practices is a plus